CITY OF MANSFIELD'S LEGAL INFORMATION AND SITE PRACTICES
Information presented on this Web Site is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the reader. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date, the City of Mansfield can not certify the authenticity of information that originates from third parties.
Under no circumstances shall the City of Mansfield be liable for any actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained herein from whatever source nor shall the city be liable for any other consequences from any such reliance.
This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in have in mind when using it.
In no event shall the City of Mansfield be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consquential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.
Our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit the City of Mansfield's website, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us.
When you visit the City of Mansfield's website, the web server automatically recognizes only the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed the site. This information does not result in the identification of your personal e-mail address or other personal information. The City of Mansfield does not monitor your web browsing activities with cookies. However, cookies may be used by some City of Mansfield applications when necessary to complete a transaction, to process data submitted to us online or to pass information from one web page to another.
If you choose to share personal information, such as sending a message, or filling out an electronic form with personal information, this information will be used to fulfill the request for which the information was submitted. This may require that the information be shared with another City of Mansfield department. This information is not shared with or sold to any other organizations outside of the City of Mansfield.
Electronic mail should only be used as a direct form of communication to city employees regarding city information or inqueries. Communciations sent via the Internet or through this website shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Mansfield, Texas, or any of its officers, agents, or employees, where notice to the city is required by any law, rule, regulation or contract.
Prohibited uses of E-mail include:
- Use of electronic mail to harass or intimidate others or to interfere with the ability of others to conduct business.
- Sending copies of documents in violation of copyright laws.
- Use of electronic mail systems for any purpose restricted or prohibited by laws or regulations.
- "Spoofing," i.e., constructing an electronic mail communication so it appears to be from someone else.
- "Snooping," i.e., obtaining access to the files or electronic mail of others for the purpose of satisfying idle curiosity, with no substantial business purpose.
- Attempting unauthorized access to electronic mail or attempting to breach any security measures on any electronic mail system, or attempting to intercept any electronic mail transmissions without proper authorization.
The City of Mansfield's logo is a trademark of the City of Mansfield, Texas. You may not use this trademark without the written permission of the City of Mansfield.
Copyright © 2013 City of Mansfield,Texas. All rights reserved.
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the City of Mansfield, Texas. However, you are free to view, copy, print and distribute material from this site, as long as:
- The material is used for information only.
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- Copies of any material include the City of Mansfield, Texas copyright notice.
Any other reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless explicitly granted by the City of Mansfield.Go to the top of the page.