The City Secretary's office is the official keeper of records for the City of Mansfield. The City Secretary also attends and records all City Council meetings and conducts City elections.
ELECTION INFORMATION / FILING
Throughout various times of the year the City of Mansfield holds elections for open positions. The City Secretary administers and conducts these city elections and administers oaths of office to these elected officials.
The City Secretary's office is committed to providing timely and accurate information to citizens, council, staff and visitors. Select one of the services below to learn more.
- Election Administration
- Open Records and Public Information
- Vital Statistics (Birth & Death Certificates)
- Conflicts Disclosure Statement (CIS)
- Conflict Of Interest Questionnaire (CIQ)
- Guidelines for Requesting Hotel/Motel Occupancy Funds
LOCATION & OPERATING HOURS
The City Hall's hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. Offices are located downstairs in the City Hall at:Go to the top of the page.