The Parks & Recreation Department operates and maintains more than 500 acres of developed parkland, more than 50 acres of athletic fields, 3 public/private partnerships and several recreational facilities throughout the city.
Ready To Rent?
Complete one of the following forms and bring it to the Mansfield Activities Center front desk. Rates are based on the renter's residency (proof of residency required). Check out the Pavilion Rental Guide to help you decide on a location.
- Pavilion Rental Request - Mansfield Resident
- Pavilion Rental Request - Non-Resident
- Field Rental Request - Mansfield Resident
- Field Rental Request - Non-Resident
Did you know that Mansfield has 11 parks and 3.5 miles of walking and biking trails? These parks, trails and athletic fields provide hours of fun filled outdoor recreation. Plan your next visit to these parks by finding out the location and what amenities are available.
- Town Park
- Julian Field Park - Serenity Gardens
- McClendon Park West
- McClendon Park East
- James McKnight Park East
- James McKnight Park West
- Katherine Rose Memorial Park
- Clayton W. Chandler Park
- The Parks at Woodland Estates
- Walnut Creek Linear Park
- Donald R. Barg Park
- Big League Dreams Sports Park
- Mansfield Sports Complex
- Philip Thompson Soccer Complex
- Hardy Allmon Soccer Fields
Go to the top of the page.