The Mansfield Public Library provides free and equal access to a broad range of information, education and literature for all.
WHAT'S NEW @ THE LIBRARY
This online encyclopedia has everything you would expect an encyclopedia to have, including full coverage of the 2012 United States presidential and congressional elections, and more than 25,000 rich photographs and illustrations.
Posted on 12/14/12
To celebrate National Friends of Libraries Week, the Friends of the Mansfield Public Library are kicking off a one year membership drive. The Friends are "gnominating" people in the community for membership by sharing ceramic garden gnomes that have attached instructions for becoming a Friend, or "gnomie homie" as they are being called during this campaign.
New and renewing members are being encouraged to snap their photo with the gnome and post it on their Facebook page or the Friends Facebook page. Gnome recipients can then "gnominate" someone else by passing the gnome along. There are also gnomes in the library.
Don't wait to be "gnominated"! You can join the Friends at any time. Just fill out the simple form on the website and pay with PayPal. You can also drop by the library and fill out a membership form there. Join in October and get two months free! Your membership will continue through 2013.
Join us! Be a "gnome homie"!Posted on 10/24/12
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
Prepare your baby or young child to become a reader by signing them up to take part in our 1000 Books Before Kindergarten. Come by and pick up a packet of information.
Library A - Z
- Audiobooks on CD
- Books: from current best sellers to classic literature
- Computers with internet access and Microsoft Office products
- Display Cases available for special displays - Please contact the library if you have something that you would like to display.
- Downloadable Audiobooks and eBooks
- DVDs (movies, documentaries, and biographies)
- ESL Information
- Fees & Charges
- GED Information
- Interlibrary loan - Learn more
Materials not held by the Mansfield-Arlington Public Library partnership may be borrowed through the interlibrary loan service (ILL). When the materials become available, a library staff member will call the patron to let the patron know that 1) the materials are ready for pickup and 2) the patron has 4 days to pick up the materials. If materials are not picked up in 4 days, they will be returned to the lending library and the patron will be charged a two dollar postage fee. Please call or submit your requests via email to email@example.com
- Library Catalog
- Meeting rooms
- Magazines and Periodicals
- Music CDs
- Online Resources
- Recommended Websites
- Talking Books Program
- Texshare Card
- Voter Registration Cards
- Wireless Internet Access (Wifi) and Wireless Printing
- Monday - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday - The library is closed
The Mansfield Public Library is located at:Go to the top of the page.