The City of Mansfield provides financial information to ensure accountability over the stewardship of city assets. We also offer this information to make finding financial aspects of living and doing business in Mansfield fast and easy.
The flow of financial activities begins with a plan (budget). The plan is then implemented and the transactions recorded (accounting); and finally, the results are reported (financial statements). When the actual financial transactions occur, the Finance Department must see that all monies due the City are collected, and all City liabilities are paid on time.
- Follow city council's actions (Agendas & Minutes)
- Annual Reports
- Organizational Chart (coming soon)
- Strategic Plan (coming soon)
- Review Mansfield's Budget (Note: This is a large file).
- Examine our Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2013
- Independent Auditor's Reports on Federal Awards in Accordance with OMB Circular A-133 Report
For matters related to bonds, please contact the Finance Department at 817-276-4200.