HEALTH & WELFARE BENEFITS SUMMARY
How We Differ
Our benefits set the standard by which the other are measured.
That's because we know benefits are such a big part of your life. In fact, if salaries are competitive, and ours are, benefits are the most important part of total compensation. So we offer comprehensive, flexible, innovative benefits designed to meet a wide variety of you and your family's needs.
HEALTH & WELFARE BENEFITS
- Medical Insurance (Choice POS) - Provided by Cigna. Highlights include: (In-network) Deductible $500 Individual/$1,000 Family, (Out of network)$1000/$2000, $20 Physician co-pay/ $30 Specialist, Prescription drugs - 30 day = $10 generic /$30 Brand /$45 Non-Preferred, In-patient hospitalization - 80%, Coinsurance 20% after deductible, Coinsurance Maximum $1,000 Individual/$2,000 Family. The City pays 100% of the employee premium cost.
- Dental Insurance - 100% preventive care, 80% basic care, 50% major care with $75 deductible for Basic & Major. Provided by Cigna.
- Life Insurance - 1x annual salary provided by the City of Mansfield through Lincoln Financial and 1x salary paid by TMRS.
- Voluntary Life Insurance - Voluntary life insurance is offered by Lincoln Financial
- Block Vision Plan - - Vision coverage is also provide through Block Vision Plan. The coverage highlights are: (Participating provider) $10 Eye Exam CoPay - Lenses no charge - $150 Frames allowance - $150 Contacts allowance/No CoPay
- Flexible spending accounts - Provided through TASC
- Optional products include Accident, Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, and Hospital Intensive Care policies. Deductions are taken pretaxed.
- Long term disability - Provided by the City through Lincoln Financial. Pays 60% of salary after 90 days of disability.
- Workers Compensation - Medical care and weekly disability payments for employees injured on the job.